Low voltage Series 7 60A/80A Insulated House Service Cutouts , SPN
Cut Out Fuse
Product Description :
1. This cut out are made of high grade phenolic moulding powder
having high mechanical and dielectric strength.
2. The body possesser non-hygroscopic and non-tracking qualities.
3. Terminal contacts are of tinned brass with phosphor bronze back
up compression spring capable of providing flawless service even
after years of use.
4. It has features like: All components are inter-locked. Sealing
provision to avoid unauthorized access. Common body from 15amps to
5. Terminal are suitable for aluminium/copper conductors upto 35sq.
mm loop in and loop out cabling contacts available.
6. The Insulated service cut out conform to BS 1361-1986 standard
SRH fuses conform to BS1361.1986. The available current is 60#
60/80A, 100# 60/80A, 100# 100A, 100# 1P+N 60/80A, 100# 1P+N 100A.
1. Model:100A 1P+N
2. rated voltage:415V,rated current:125A
3. CE certificate
4. used for overload and short circuit protecction
Standard: BS1361 Single phase ( SP) or SPN cut out fuse Black
bakelite/Grey resin materials Al or copper conductor
+ STANDARD INSULATED CUTOUTS are engineered to provide complete
safety & security to
the users and match with the modern aesthetics.
+ They are designed to safe guard distribution, control and
protection from shocks &
+ STANDARD CUTOUTS match the latest technology anywhere in the